Fresh, green little leaves in society. Initiatives which make our society more thriving.
'Fresh', 'green' ways of organization and education.

Regeneration.

Pages

July 3, 2016

Success


What is being successful?

For me:
  • being able to learn, grow, having a good health* and having the freedom** to be myself. Not hindered, but being able to step over all walls.
  • to learn and grow in the sense of being and sharing more and more peace and positive change into (my = the) world.

*Being healthy also implies a mental health: seeing things clear.

**The freedom to be myself and to focus on those things which are most important for me: those things I feel inside, its importance given by no one than myself.

On the other hand I see succes as it's being used those days as an invention of a society which is greedy, which is acquisitive..
For me succes is the art to love the thing you're doing, without caring for what it will give and what it will do in the world.
The art not to be ambitious.
The constant struggle to become more (whatever what) is destructive, it disintegrates, it destroys.
What if we would understand this urge to become, and concern only with being who we are, and then from there move on?
When we are ambitious we aren't peaceful, though we may talk of "peace", "oneness" & "brotherhood".
When our mind is occupied in 'becoming something' we never understand the 'being'.
In 'being' everything lays. In my eyes.