Fresh, green little leaves in society. Initiatives which make our society more thriving.
'Fresh', 'green' ways of organization and education.

Regeneration.

Pages

July 3, 2016

Business

I don't like to see it narrow. I don't don't want to see it only as a bunch of entrepreneurs with an 'business and entrepreneurial mindset' in our (sick) society.
Let's see it as broad as possible.
We are all born with unlimited possibilities on our planet in an invinite universe.
We can all play a huge role. If we want. If we choose.

And that's for me a very important thing in 'business'.

"It's my business", is a saying.
For me 'business' it's more in that way: it has everything to do with me.
Business I personally relate with a personal role.
A very serious role (and on the other hand playful).
It's being alive, and going for what important is for you. 

So a kind of selfishness to the core. Your core in the middle.
But the core has nothing to do with 'self', because that's we're not born for.
A core what's felt as a gift. Yourself. And your 'this- I- deeply- feel -I -have- to -do.' Your 'this-is-why-I'm -here. And that doesn't necessairly have to fit in 'being a business (wo)man', in entrepreneurship. It's easier to be that free, but not a must. For me it's about the state of being independent. In acting indepently in the world, based on knowing your role. Sticking to yourself, so to say. And your noble role only you know deep inside (and I think there are no words to speak that role out. it's what you do with it).